Check out our latest post related to the #TrashTag Movement:
My interview with #TrashTag Founder Steven Reinhold Before any of the Alta Andina founders had heard of #trashtag, we would pick up trash on the trail while out hiking. When we saw the viral sensation around #trashtag globally, we wanted to be a part of the movement....
Actions speak louder than words. The simple act of reaching down and picking up that piece of trash serves as a wake up call for someone else on the trail. We personally carry bags on the trail and pick up trash on the way back from our hikes. Trash usually accumulates at the beginning of the trail – around trailheads and parking lots. When you see plastic shimmering at you, let that synthetic twinkle be a reminder to start filling up your bag.
Alta Andina is proud to support the #TrashTag movement. Our goal is to get trash off the trail and to remind people that through collective actions, however small, we can make an impact.
Alta Andina and #TrashTag – 10% Discount on Your Entire Order!
- Posts on Instagram that honor the spirit of the #TrashTag movement and show you cleaning up trash from an outdoor area will receive a 10% discount code. You must tag @altaandina in your post.
- Tag @altaandina
- Use the hashtag #TrashTag
- When we see your post, we’ll send you a message on Instagram with the discount code
- Discount is applicable to your WHOLE CART!
- Limit 1 per user
- Remember, you MUST tag @altaandina in your post to be eligible for the discount!
- Please give us at least 72 hours to send you the code once you tag @altaandina in your post
- Please note: we reserve the right to refuse a discount code for posts that are obviously not in the spirit of the #TrashTag movement and are trying to take advantage for a discount.